27 January 2006

whoo hoo I'm back :D

I've said it once and I will say it again: the good thing about misery is that when it is finally over you are so grateful for not being miserable that you really enjoy feeling ok.

The cloud of gloom that has been hanging over me these last days is finally gone. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad and grateful for being me again :D I just got back from the gym and boy oh boy, am I feeling good. I even almost don't dread going to the dentist in 2 hours hahahaha I said ALMOST. From when I was a kid I have hated going to the dentist, those drills and needles totally freak me out. But today, in my newfound bliss of post-depression happiness, I ALMOST don't care. Otherwose the plan for today is going to school and basically really enjoy the beauty in everything... ok most things, have to admit that the drills are NOT something I want to look at.

Have a good day today and may love and light guide you through the day :D

Þið sem þekkið mig best vitið að ég á í erfiðleikum með að framkvæma hina minnstu hluti þegar ég er svona langt niðri. En ég segi stolt frá því að ég er búin að þrífa íbúðina mína, hátt og lágt :D Það er svooooooooooo gott að koma heim og njóta þess að vera í hreinni íbúð og lífið verður einhvern veginn svo mikið auðveldara. Þar að auki er ég farin að stunda ræktina aftur og hlakka til að komast í form. Þannig að það er gott hljóðið í minni þennan fína föstudagsmorguninn.

eða um það bil svona gott...

5 comments:

Karen said...

Gott að heyra beibígörl!

Anonymous said...

frábært hjá þér :D duglega :D
hef a næs dei ...hehe :D

Anonymous said...

vúhú jibbý jeij :O)

Anonymous said...

fake it until you make it.
þetta dugði vel á erfiðustu tímunum
brostu og njóttu lífsins.
kv. Sólrún Ósk ( mamma)

Anonymous said...

Hey wave lilly, always good to hear your comments even though i can't see you anymore(*wink* *wink*). I'm always looking forward to what you have to say. No need to feel miserable. I always say "hey, at least im still alive." Keep it up...