05 January 2006

New beginning


Happy New Year Everybody :D

As you probably noticed, I took a blog holiday over Christmas but now I am back in the game stronger than ever. My Christmas, birthday and New Year's was very pleasent, lotta love and gifts :D It is during this season I realize how extremely blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you for everything.

I have decided that the year 2006 is going to be

GREAT.

I have paid in advance for that with my really hectic year of 2005. So here goes,


A NEW BEGINNING :D


and I can't wait for all the wonderful and exciting things to happen. I am ready, so bring it on.

I wish everyone happiness in 2006

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sammála þér þarna.. þú átt það skilið :)

Alda Lilja said...

Takk elskan... við tvær verðum flottastastar á þessu ári

Anonymous said...

Allar mínar góðu óskir til þín elskan, enginn á það meira skilið en þú

Anonymous said...

þetta verður snilldar ár!! byrjar aleilis með sprengjum og látum.. er næstum hrædd um að það gerist ekkert meira hjá mér á árinu, það er svo margt búið að ske fyrstu vikuna.. hehe