15 January 2006

Great weekend :D

I just had a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovely weekend. Went dancing both friday and saturday and boy am I getting old. It has been AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES since I went 2 nights in a row. On friday my girl Erna celebrated her birthday, TIL HAMINGJU MEÐ DAGINN SÆTA, LOVJÚBÖNTSJ..... and it was a girls night out. Booties got shook, basically asses were danced off and we had overall a blast. My feet are still recovering from the stilletto heals I wore and the fact I went out dancing yesterday as well didn't help. Yesterday was spent in bed being laaaaaaaazy until I went out. Clubbing was ok, nothing spectacular but I had fun, except for the asshole who pounded me in the back - still hurting - stupid motherf#$%er. But as alway, dancing made me happy. I really think that my dreamjob would be a professional dancer ( and by that I am not talking about stripping...)


But the highlight of the weekend was this morning at noon (come on... I went clubbing last night, can't get up too early) when I hauled my ass out of bed and went downtown, walking and enjoying everything being white. It is amazing how everything seems clean, clear and bright when there is newfallen snow covering everything, you hear the snow crunching underneath your feet, the cold is biting you in you cheeks (both frontal and rear... lol), it is just excellent. Downtown I sat down waiting for the bus watching kids (and grownups) sliding down a hill on one of those buttsleds, yelling the occasional whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo..... I remember when I was a kid how much fun it was, and I almost went up the hill to grab a sled from a kid and go whoohooing down the hill myself. It is sooooooooooooooooo much fun rolling around in the snow, making snow angels and everything. I wish that it's mandatory experience for life and I feel so lucky to be able most winters to roll around in the snow. It really nurtures and nurishes the inner child in you, reminds you about life's little joys :D

Looks like fun right? But imagine it with a lot more snow, everything is white. :D

3 comments:

Karen said...

Híhíhí strippari!!!
Þú ert haldin kvalalosta að fara að dansa á stiletto!

Karen said...

Til hamingju með árangurinn baby!
Þú ert nú meiri snillingurinn!

Anonymous said...

Snjór hvað er það aftur??