02 December 2005

need crazyglue for brains

Christmas shopping ? done...

studying ? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...... ??????!!????

amazing how fast time flies right now when I really need more hours in the day. My first exam is in 12 days and I am terrified here.... head about to expload from overload but still the feeling of a teflonbrain lingers. Wish there was a way to plug information into the brain. Don't get me wrong, I like studying, just not for tests and a few weeks before every examtime, I panic and start thinking why the $%$%&# I do this when I could be making bucks and having a life! But luckily that is just a phase that I get over and is forgotten until the end of next semester...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gangi þér vel í lestrinum.
knúsílús
mom

Anonymous said...

hehe.. já ég veit hvað þú ert að ganga í gegnum .. :) gangi þér vel með lesturinn... þú ert dugleg :) Kveðja frá snjókonunni...hehe :)

Anonymous said...

gangi þér rosa vel duglega stelpa!!