10 December 2005

Christmas - friend or foe...

People seem to have lost the joy of Christmas preparations. They are running around like headless chicken to find the biggest gift, cursing because they HAVE to put up decorations or clean house or whatever the preparations are. They seem to think that enjoying Christmas is "just for the kids". What happened to embracing the child within who loves to look at the beautiful Christmas lights, allowes itself to look forward to good food and presents, enjoyes the hunt for the right gift for the right people but most of all to be filled with love and compassion towards yourself, others and the world ?

I am like a little kid. I absolutely love all the Christmas lights, I can barely drive straight because I am so preoccupied with watching all the lights every where. I love finding the right gift, my only problem is not getting to carried away - I tend to forget that I am not a millionaire. I think that people should really embrace Christmas and all that comes with it. I do :D


Are people like this? Does that seem right ?




Isn't this better :D

No comments: