12 November 2006

Mr. Time, I will strip for you if you slow down a little bit ...

Deary me how time goes by fast !!!

I have tried to convince mr. Time to slow down a little bit, so I can keep up, but he just ignores me.I've begged, pleaded, threatened, promised, blackmailed, you name it, I've tried it but no Mr. Time won't slow down, not even a tiny winy bit... What to do, what to do?

I realised this morning that I haven't blogged in a while, been thinking about it though. Have written quite a few blogs in bed before going to sleep but never put them "on paper". So here is a short recap:

Last weekend - sibling weekend - excellent food, lots of fun playing Partyspil even when loosing. Had fun at the club, made a pass at a guy then found out he wasn't single, oh well.. Anna Lóa (my "little" sister - HÆ SÆTA !!!) crashed on the couch until tuesday... great fun --- and NO fighting, at least not between us... hehehe

The week - working, working... and what was that last thing ? Oh, yeah... was working...

This weekend - work,work,work with a little pit stop at Pravda for a moment. Not much fun, went home early pissed off :(

Forecast for next week :

Mornings - gym,

days - studies, school assignments, house cleaning, including going through boxes and THROWING THINGS OUT!!! yes me, Alda Lilja, I am going to get rid of things I don't need or don't care about, believe it or not

Evenings - work

woohoo, fun fun fun :D

5 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds lovely dear!

Alda Lilja said...

Sseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegðu hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haltu þessu áfram í svona 10mín
Þú að henda dóti :D Trúi því þegar það gerist he he he he
Knús

Anonymous said...

sjáumst í fyrró :O)

Anonymous said...

When you love someone, you never forget the beautiful moment with that person.