01 November 2006

I remember the days...

I am clearly not 17 anymore :( After my week in hell, I have been more or less ASLEEP. How that is possible, I don't know. I remember the days where I'd go to school at 8 am, spend all day in school, work more or less all evenings until midnight + the weekends during the days, and still have energy to go out clubbing every thursday, friday, saturday and sunday!!

Now I have one busy week and it takes me weeks to recover... unbelievable. But I still am twentysomething - and will be twentysomething until 8.20 pm on the 28th of december !! I will admit to nothing else !! Here is my most recent picture, taken yesterday. I look very young for a twentysomething year old, don't you agree?



Maybe the fact that I worked 143 hours in october with my school has something to do with my fatigue.. just maybe...

Anyway, I think I still am a little bit anti-tech so so long for now...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Krúttleg mynd af þér!!!
Hvað ertu með í pípunni????