12 September 2008

First month of my new life... :D

In short :

stayed in 6 places since I got here a month ago,

one was a hostel where I shared a room with 5 other and a bathroom with 11 others - sleeping on a upper bunk bed which I havent done in 20 years and must admit was a heck of a lot easier back then. Another place I got a bed partner and not the good kind ... - woke up with a cockroach on my hand... yuck.

made a few friends, never been this popular with guys - great ego boost I must admit ;) girls, you know what I am talking about... lolol

looooooooooooooooove manhattan - walked all over... and its great... :D

been to Usher concert in central park and west indies parade in brooklyn... so much fun

School is awesome.. not used to this size though - 14thousand people... come on - thats bigger than most towns in Iceland for crying out loud.. lmao...

All in all life, is great :D:D:D

will try to blog more often... over and out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a new blog from you, you're worse than I am
Love you lots
Your friend in FL

Anonymous said...

Fantastic to see you are out there girl! And keeping your spirits high in spite of the bugs! Yuck! Who would not be happy in New York! Lucky girl! Keep it up and keep us posted! Hope you find that cozy place sometime soon! Knús sætust, e.