02 October 2006

2006

Hello all,

yes I am still alive. Somehow time has passed so fast that I can't keep up :s

the year 2006:

Was ill and ended up in a hospital,
didn't go to the university but still managed to finish 1 big course this spring inspite of my illness, kudos for me (need all I can get)
spent the summer cold, wet and outside,
fell in love and consequently got my heart broken,
found out what I want to be when I grow up,
am now working in a café about 65% and going to school fulltime,
wanted to do bellydancing this fall but my bank account didnt agree,
Need to step up my game about studying but hey what else is new,

Gonna try to blog more often, it feels good to vent online. The only problem is how personal should my ranting be ? will posting some personal stuff about me come back to hunt me one day ? or am I just paranoid ?

Whatya think?

Anyway. I hope ya'll good and hope to seeya soon

No comments: